Survivor 41 Cast: Most Similar Player - Part 1

Pretty simple here: I will be telling you which player every new castaway is, in my eyes at least, going to be most similar to. I do unfortunately have a lot of castaways to get through, so my explanations will be brief. There will be spoilers for the first episode, and if you do not have access please consider looking at this YouTube channel, where you can find all the episodes, as well as old challenges, older seasons and more. It is also helpful to recap what went on if you have watched the show. Anyway, let's head straight in. 





Eric Abraham 
I stated before the season began that Eric would be either a Rudy or a Phillip, and I think the latter is correct. They have similar mannerisms, served in the army, have a lot of tattoos and neither was afraid to talk or be the first to put a name forward. This strategy is better suited for a bigger tribe, and he was the first boot of the season. 


Sara Wilson 
Let me just start by saying that Sara annoyed the hell out of me and I thank her fellow castaways for preventing a regular sob-fest. She just seemed in a constantly fragile emotional state and combined with her early boot I think I will liken her to Kathy Sleckman, who quit on day 9 of Survivor: Micronesia - Fans vs. Favorites. 


David Voce 
I actually forgot to post this, so spoiler alert if you haven't watched episode 2 but Voce is voted out. I think he is similar to the one and only Joaquin Souberbielle from Worlds Apart. Two sharp villains whose pre-merge boots meant that they never reached their full potentials? They are both white collar, look pretty similar and speak harshly in confessionals, so yeah. 


Heather Aldret 
I will be going alphabetically from here, so Heather Aldret is our first person who is not out of the game. I am likening her to the first ever boot - Sonja Christopher. Well liked with a good social game, but a bit older and a bit of a disadvantage in challenges. She could go far, but she is not really playing hard or gunning for people, a reason I think any likenesses to Chrissy are going to come out as incorrect. 


Erika Casupanan 
Another contestant who gets on my nerves a little, although for entirely different reasons, Erika comes off as narcissistic and annoying, especially in her pre-game interviews. She reminds me of Angelina, firmly believing they are heroic and masterful when they are in truth annoying and average (I think Angelina is greatly overhyped).


Genie Chen 
I was quite disappointed by Genie to be honest. I thought for sure she would be a lovable and exciting player, but so far she's just been a bit - meh. She was so far in the background you could have mistaken her for part of the shrubbery. I hope she does well, but so far I don't see it. A bit of a Keith Sowell if you ask me.


Ricard Foyé 
I... like Ricard. I do think he has potential as a hero or villain and also has winner potential if he focuses less on being a character and more on being a player. I would say he is like Tommy Sheehan. He wants to lower his threat while still controlling the game, and I enjoy watching him play. 


Xander Hastings 
Let me start off by saying I'm not even sure Xander is human, and I don't think he'll be like any previous contestant. I guess you could liken him to Jud "Fabio" Birza though, because the calming long-haired moderately-young white male archetype is shared by both, although I actually think Xander could become a better player than Fabio.





Evvie Jagoda 

Evvie Jagoda. She could do well and she could do horribly, and I will therefore be comparing her to the one and only Richard Hatch. Hear me out on this one, ok? These two, as Rudy would say, "homosexuals" are entertaining to watch, and while they show strategical nous they are also prone to rubbing people the wrong way. This could result in something like what happened in season 1 (going really far) or season 8 (bombed out after a minor controversy). 


Part 2 will be out soon! Who do you think each individual player is similar to? Let me know in the comments below! I hope you enjoy, please remember to follow me on my relevant social media and check out some of my previous posts and I will see you guys later. Noah :')

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Revised History of Ekrizdis, the Evilest Wizard Ever

Real Survivor: The Fox, the Bear, the Goat and the Bunny

Survivor 41 Cast: Most Similar Player - Part 2