Survivor Season 41: Leaked Cast Review Part 2

Welcome back everyone! Please feel free to read these "parts" in any order, it isn't important to read them in writing order, I just couldn't put it all in one post. Basically in this series, I stalk all the contestants so you don't have to! Wow, so kind. In todays post I will be discussing the six contestants in the middle of the bellow list. So yeah, let's go. 









Evvie Jagoda 

28-year-old Cambridge, Massachusetts native Evvie Jagoda is studying a PhD in the interbreeding of "modern" humans and Neanderthals. She is very active on social media and often addresses issues on LGBTQ+ rights, being Lesbian herself. She is also likely a huge Survivor fan, because on Twitter her description is "Be gay, do science! I'm either in a lab, at a protest or bingeing reality TV." She is very openly against Trump and raises thousands of dollars each year to promote Pride Month. To see more of her Twitter content, click here
I think Evvie could be an early boot or could go very far. While her strong political beliefs could result in her clashing with many people, and she could also experience discrimination due to her being strongly involved in the LGBTQ+ community, I think if she can focus on the game rather than her morals and beliefs she could definitely go far. 
Her intelligence should result in puzzle prowess, and according to her Twitter she does have experience cycling and possibly with regards to other sports, so I would think that she would be far from a liability in physical challenges as well. Her Survivor knowledge could also help, and I think she will go far barring early clashes or an unlucky tribe swap.


Genie Robin-Chen
46-year old grocery worker Genie Robin-Chen is another leaked cast-away for season 41. According to her Facebook she works in a Portland, Oregon branch of Trader Joe's. You can find Portland's three branches here. From what I can see on her social media, she seems to enjoy partying, joking and caring for her dog(s?) in her free time. She may be part of a polyamorous relationship, but I'm not sure. 
She is a bit of a surprise package because, while I cannot find much information on her, survivor only takes the best of the best. My guess would be that she is a funny and outgoing character, but by the way of challenge prowess or Survivor knowledge I'm not sure. Weirdly, she seems to have built up a lot of support online, particularly on Reddit, so she definitely has something going for her.


Heather Aldret 
The oldest castaway on this season, Heather Aldret is listed as an "artist". I can only find one piece of art under her name, and it went for only $115 dollars, so I am curious to see what money she actually lives off. One bit of information I did find, however, is that she is a tennis champion, so maybe she won't be the challenge liability most older cast-aways are expected to be. 
One spot in the game I can see her really excelling in is the flag decoration, being a artist. Maybe they should keep her around just to decorate the flag. Jokes aside however, I think we will sadly not be seeing the next challenge beast here, because tennis is not really physically taxing when compared to, say, throwing yourself into mud and trying to carry as much as possible that way or standing on a narrow beam for hours on end. 
Sadly, I think we could be seeing an early boot here. She could surprise us and become a Chrissy-esc Survivor master, but looking through the history books that is not very likely. I just found out that she has competed on a show called "Wheel of Fortune", but didn't win much. Maybe this experience of being on TV will help her?


Jairus Robinson 
Born in Guam but currently living in Oklahoma City, I actually found Jairus Robinson's audition tape here! He has been a Survivor fan for as long as he can remember and one of his strongest aspects is his physical game. He is an accomplished Jiu Jitsu fighter and has won state track running championships. 
He also enjoys participating in plays and dramas and has run for Oklahoma student governing body. He is even a pageant winner and is very talented in music. He is probably used to sharing and socializing, as he has a whopping 5 sisters. He even teaches a class on Survivor! 
Definitely multitalented, I would think that Jairus is in with a good chance of going far. Sadly, I think his strong social and physical game will see him taken out sometime between merge and final tribal, especially with his idols being challenge beasts like Ozzy, Malcom and Joe. So I would tip him to go far but get taken out late because he would be hard to beat at the end.


Liana Wallace 
The second of three 20-year-olds, Liana attended the Evanston Township High School and Georgetown University. She is seemingly very outspoken against racism and a huge advocate for poetry. She is a very good and confident speaker and I would think we may see one or two performances. 
There really isn't much information on her, and the only social media of hers that I could find is her Instagram here. As I said, there is really not much information on her. I imagine she will work hard around camp and will not lag behind in challenges. 
She may struggle to form allegiances due to her strong opinions, but I think if she can get through the early stages of the game with a strong alliance in place, she could go really far and be a potential winner, especially with her strong public speaking skills.


Naseer Muttalif 
This is a contestant I can see going far. Naseer is a sales manager, which should mean his social skills are very good. He is very active, and enjoys playing cricket and going on adventurous trips with his family (he has a wife and two young kids). 
He is active on TikTok and Instagram, which you can find here. To elaborate on his cricket skills, he is actually playing for quite a good team with a nice big stadium and everything, namely the Bay Thunder Knights. Naseer is also seemingly very involved in charity. 
I think he will be really helpful with regards to camp life, because he spends a lot of time in the great outdoors. He should also have a good social game as a successful sales manager and, being a cricketer, will likely be very good at any challenges that involve accuracy and throwing things.


That's part 2 over and done with! Be sure to follow me on social media so you can be the first to find out when I post. Please comment what content you would like to see down below and I will see you when next I post. Noah ᕦ(⩾﹏⩽)ᕥ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Revised History of Ekrizdis, the Evilest Wizard Ever

Real Survivor: The Fox, the Bear, the Goat and the Bunny

Survivor 41 Cast: Most Similar Player - Part 2