I wrote a book.

Hello dear readers. Today I come forth with some information I have been sitting on for a long time. Over the last maybe 8 months I have been working on a book that I feel is finally ready for the public eye. I have worked really hard on it and am trying to make it as accessible as possible to all of you. I have applied to put my book up on many sites, and am pleased to announce that it will likely become available on sites such as Payhip, and potentially some other sites as well, although I must stress to all of you out there how incredibly difficult it is to get your book out there, and I am having quite a few issues with things such as ISBN codes and signing up for PayPal. 


Keeping My Anonymity

I really don't want who I am to become known because I like to be able to live life without doubts on whether people actually like me for who I am. Because of this PLEASE RESPECT MY CHOICE AND DO NOT EXPOSE WHO YOU ARE (IF YOU HAVE LINKS TO ME) OR, MOST IMPORTANTLY, WHO I AM.  Please feel free to contact me privately if you wish to tell me anything. You can find me on Instagram here (@noahmt07) or on Twitter here (@NoahMT10). 


What My Book Is About

To Be In Gen Z: Notes On Gen Z From The Inside Out is book that focuses on all things that arose during the lives of Generation Z, such as Social Media, Pop Culture, Memes and the normalization of the LGBTQ+ community. I will release the first chapter, YouTube, right here on my blog. 
Above is the cover of my book. It is not out yet, but if you contact me within the next 48hrs on my social media you can preorder a signed copy for $8 (€7, £6 or whatever else you use) + delivery fees and I will be in touch. I am planning to sell hardcopies at $6 and an eBook at $4. I cannot guarantee that I will be able you get your book to you, but I will try my best to negotiate with you a way for you to get it and how you will pay for it.

Yeah really this is just a notice about that, and if you would like a copy of my book please contact me. I hope you are as excited as I am about this release and please feel free to leave your questions in the comment section down below or message me on my social media. So yeah, I hope you all enjoy the book and I will probably be coming out with a more normal post sometime within the next 24 hours. See you next time! Noah б(>ε<)∂ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Revised History of Ekrizdis, the Evilest Wizard Ever

Real Survivor: The Fox, the Bear, the Goat and the Bunny

Survivor 41 Cast: Most Similar Player - Part 2