Every Big Six Clubs' Most UNTOUCHABLE Player

I, like many football fans, was watching the Europa League last night, specifically the United-Roma game. It was a very good match to watch, but something bothered me. In the 69th minute Rashford ran to the byline inside the box, before fizzing a cross just behind Cavani, who tried to rabona-flick it into the corner, but failed to make contact. It was a hard shot to score but he looked dismayed - that is until Smalling's late challenge left him writhing in pain. After a VAR check the penalty was awarded and the referee pointed to the spot. I just thought Wow, that's a hattrick for Cavani. He was already on a brace, and was also the one to draw the foul. It was his penalty to take. However, I was surprised not to see even a suggestion of this as Penandes stepped up to take the penalty. This really annoyed me, because it just proves that at United not even the most experienced players who've enjoyed the most spectacular careers, such as Cavani, can question his authority. So today I'm going to be talking about every Premier League team who was part of the Super League monstrosity and their most untouchable players, both with fans and in the dressing room.



Arsenal: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

I actually think Mikel Arteta has done a good job putting players in their place and not letting them get a too big head, and the team is not relying on Aubameyang as much as they used to. However, he is probably still their most important player, he is the captain and fans of Arsenal Football Club still insist that he is of the same calibre as Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar, Haaland, Salah, Lewa, Benzema and a few more.


Chelsea: Mason Mount 
Like with Aubameyang, this is more among fans than anything else. I think Mount is a brilliant player, and while I don't think he should be considered the next Frank Lampard I do think he will become nearly as good and should definitely be one of the frontrunners for that central attacking midfield position for Graham Southgate. I did consider Kanté here, but as he never seems to impose anything on anyone and is never scorned by fans from other clubs I think Mount is the better inclusion.


Liverpool: Jordan Henderson 
I should probably get someone else to write this. My grandpa is a Blackpool fan, so I don't think he would be too biased. If you don't already know, I am a Liverpool fan, and while I do like to think of myself as not being too biased around when it comes to other clubs, having a great sense of respect for both Manchester United and Everton's history (not too sure if I can say the same about City) I am definitely biased when anything concerning Liverpool pops up. So while I can personally say Henderson should captain England over Kane (not due to ability but because of his leadership qualities) I am really not too sure of what any of you think.


Manchester City: Kevin de Bruyne 
I so want to say Pep Guardiola, because you already know if your name is Yaya Touré or you don't fit his system or your name is Yaya Touré you can go die in a swamp for all he cares. But as I said "player" that is what I will go with. KDB is a brilliant footballer, and while he is a nicer person than he was at a younger age he is still not someone you want to cross. Unless, of course, you're Pep Guardiola.


Manchester United: Bruno Fernandes 
The entire reason I made this list, I think maybe United should hire someone like Nigel Pearson as the assistant manager because, as his nickname suggests, the "Baby-Faced Assassin" Ole Gunnar Solskjær does not look too scary. Fernandes is a brilliant player, but I do really think there are other players in the team who can take a good penalty, and if they're on a hattrick it is only right to let them take it. If you wanted to take all the penalties, you should have gone to the blue side of Manchester, where KDB, Gündoğan, Mahrez or whoever else is taking it seems more likely to score off a free kick.


Tottenham Hotspur: Harry Kane 
Harry Kane has been Spurs' talisman for years now, and this was a simple choice. I think more than anyone Kane actually deserves to be held on a pedestal and while I do think he is often a tad overrated he is definitely a brilliant footballer. So Spurs fans, I'll give you a pass.


Sorry for not posting for a few days, again I have a shortage of ideas. I wanted this post to be another book post, but I am still quite annoyed after yesterday and I think I should put pen to paper on with this post while it is still fresh in my mind. So anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this post. Please comment your thoughts on this post down below, comment any potential post ideas and share my blog with your friends and family. I hope this blog post finds you well and I will see you whenever next I post. Noah ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Revised History of Ekrizdis, the Evilest Wizard Ever

Real Survivor: The Fox, the Bear, the Goat and the Bunny

Survivor 41 Cast: Most Similar Player - Part 2