Best Posts of 2020

I recently watched a mockumentary on Netflix titled "Death to 2020". I think the name is fairly descriptive if what a hellhole the year was, even if MrBeast's YouTube Rewind, which you can check out here, probably never would have happened without... everything. But while the world burned, a hero rose from the ashes, created from boredom itself: a little blog known as NoahMT. 

In the final 3 months of 2020 I posted 21 times for all of you viewers. While we may want to throw 2020 into the pits of Tartarus itself (pits as in it being a pit of doom and despair but also armpits), I'm gonna drag you back through my posts, and pick out my top 5. So buckle up for a trip down memory lane.



5: Five Harry Potter Characters Who Are REALLY Similar To a Real Person


One of my personal favorites, I really enjoyed comparing characters with real life people. With Comparisons to Fenrir Greyback, Hermione Granger, Voldemort, Dumbledore and the Creeveys, I suggest that you go check that one out if you haven't already.






4: Heroes of Olympus: Argo II Crew Ranked



A hard-to-make but fun list, ranking da Boys (and Girls) was always going to be a hard task. So I decided to make it more difficult with a complicated criteria. Absolute genius. But when I saw the finished product I was extremely satisfied. Again, check it out (if you haven't already).






3: Top 5 Plausible Harry Potter Theories You've NEVER Heard Before



Only just missing out on second spot, this was a super-original list compiled of 5 theories of my own making, hence the "NEVER heard before" part. One of the most enjoyable lists to compile, this one ended up resulting in the list that I have placed at number 1....






2: Rick Riordan's Next Series: Revealed (Crossover, New Character and More)



My second favorite and second-best post, I went all out to give you guys an advanced notice of Rick's next series, and I'm sure it did not disappoint. It could never beat number 1, and would probably only be third if the writing was considered more important than the information conveyed, but still an enjoyable list for all of you to look at.






1: A Revised History of Ekrizdis, the Evilest Wizard Ever



You can tell you made a brilliant post when you mind-boggle yourself with a scarily-accurate theory that you yourself came up with! While I love all my posts, because I don't post anything I don't love, this stands out as my best list ever.  


An epic fan theory that fills in EVERY blank, this is by far my favorite list, and my favorite piece of writing, I have ever concocted. Yes, I know I sound like a fan of my own blog, but this theory is just that epic to me. So please, PLEASE check it out, even if you are not a Harry Potter fan.






Another list compiled and published! I really enjoyed making this one, and hope you guys enjoy it too. I have an important announcement coming soon, so please watch out for that and anything else I post for your viewing pleasure. Bye! Noah (╯°□°)╯

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Revised History of Ekrizdis, the Evilest Wizard Ever

Real Survivor: The Fox, the Bear, the Goat and the Bunny

Survivor 41 Cast: Most Similar Player - Part 2