Rick Riordan's Next Series: Revealed (Crossover, New Character and More)

I am a hardcore Rick Riordan fan, and have read all his books except the Carter Kane series, and posses every single book he has written other than that and the Percy Jacksons (although I do have all the linked side books such as Percy Jackson's Greek Gods). I was eager to complete my Trials of Apollo series, and the final book was top of my Christmas Wishlist by a mile. I have received the book, to my delight, and was reading when something on page 100 popped out to me.

An offhand comment by Dionysus revealed something very interesting, something that only the most hardcore of Rick Riordan fans would notice. It said, and I quote:

"I frowned at Dionysus. ‘You could always, oh, I don’t know, decide to help.' He scoffed. ‘You know as well as I do, Apollo, that quests like this are demigod business. As for advising, guiding, helping … that’s really more Chiron’s job. He should be back from his meeting … oh, tomorrow night, I would think, but that will be too late for you.’ I wished he hadn’t put it that way: too late for you . ‘What meeting?’ Meg asked. Dionysus waved the question away. ‘Some … joint task force, he called it? The world often has more than one crisis happening at a time. Perhaps you’ve noticed. He said he had an emergency meeting with a cat and a severed head, whatever that means.’ ‘So instead we get you,’ Meg said."

Dionysus mentioned that there are many crises, and I think it is fair to assume that this "meeting" Chiron was inhad something to do with one of these crises, which are obviously frequent in Rick Riordan's Universe. So what crisis are they discussing? 

The biggest clue is the identity of these two accomplices he is meeting with. The identity of the severed head is rather obvious; it has to be Mimir, from Magnus Chase. The cat's identity is more mysterious. I therefore decided to search 'Rick Riordan Cat', and came up with rather unexpected results.

The most important cat in the Rick Riordan Universe is 'Bast' or 'Muffin', but as I am not a fan of the Carter Kane Series, and it is undoubtedly the worst of Rick Riordan's Series, I hope Bast isn't the character mentioned by Dionysus. There are three other big options that I came up with so here they are;

1: The cat is Sam, Alex, another child of Loki (likely in Mimir's service) or Loki himself.

2: It is a new character from Camp Jupiter, as they are clearly missing a representative in the meeting.

3: It is Minerva McGonagall. No, just kidding, although that would be really cool.... Any way, option three is that a new character from somewhere else, some new myth group. Very exciting.

Whatever the identity of this cat is, what we can take away from this is that the next series will be... AN EPIC CROSSOVER! So let's buckle up and wait dutifully for the announcement, even if we already secretly know what epicness is going to go down.


Thank you all for coming back. I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas and that you to received the very thing you wanted. Please remember to subscribe to my blog for more awesome content. I would also like to ask if you could share my blog, specifically this post, with anyone who might be interested. I have been working very hard and it would be a huge help if you could contribute to making this article go viral and therefore help to monetize this blog and encourage me to post more frequently and generally be even more motivated than I already am. Thanks! Noah (⌐■_■)

Comments

  1. 😂😂😂😂😂 Very funny.😂😂😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Revised History of Ekrizdis, the Evilest Wizard Ever

Real Survivor: The Fox, the Bear, the Goat and the Bunny

Survivor 41 Cast: Most Similar Player - Part 2