BREAKING NEWS: Robert Muchamore's Cherub Series Could Be A Reality

For those of you who don't know, Robert Muchamore is a British author who writes books predominantly for teens. One of his most famous series is Cherub, and I think it is pretty clear to see that I am a huge fan by the fact that I am writing this article. 

It follows a young boy, James, whose world is flipped upside down when his mother dies and he is recruited to a top secret wing of the UK spy force, a wing made up entirely of children, because who would suspect children of being heavily trained spies. I will not reveal anything else though, as I don't want to give too much away to potential readers.

I highly recommend it and it is perfect for anyone like me who believes that other child spy books such as the Alex Rider series is just missing something, some way to see yourself as the character and make it a believable reality. However, it is explicitly only for readers who are AT LEAST ten and mature, as drug investigations, swearing, etc. are common throughout the series.

But could this reality be possible? I checked the constitutions of the USA, UK and many other countries and found that if Cherub works well it does not technically compromise the rights of children involved, again I will not reveal too many details, and after a brief scan of these countries' Children's Rights, I found them to be similar to each other's and also found nothing to say that the governments of these aforementioned nations couldn't start similar or identical institutions.

So dear Governments, what are you waiting for! Also, I'm up for recruitment just saying. So yeah.

Hope y'all enjoyed. I'll try an get something else out before the new year. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed. Please comment your thoughts below, follow to get notified of new articles and share my blog with everyone from Jöergen to the lunch lady. Bye! Noah ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Revised History of Ekrizdis, the Evilest Wizard Ever

Real Survivor: The Fox, the Bear, the Goat and the Bunny

Survivor 41 Cast: Most Similar Player - Part 2